This post brought to you by Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
1. Glow like an angel in the water in the Bioluminescent bays. Puerto Rico has 270 miles of coastline and featured in the Top 10 beaches from Travel Channel — including Flamenco Beach in Culebra, often cited as one of the best beaches in the world.
2. Visit the only rainforest under US national park service, El Yunque, and climb to the clouds. What an awesome photo opp that will be!
3. Enjoy horse back riding or the magnificent Camuy caverns that runs through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world.
4. Experience the delicacies of Puerto Rican gastronomy and its famous Rums.
5. Leave your passport at home! Just hop on a plane and go – no foreign money or passports are required to visit Puerto Rico!