My friend Christie found some REALLY cool Christmas gifts for your favorite runners (including you!) and what happened next was amazing. Everyone just wanted to give their cool stuff away! Can you believe it? I don’t blame them, in fact I’d really like to get in on this giveaway myself! But alas, we are giving it all to you instead. It’s the Amazing Christmas Running Gift Giveaway Extravaganza!
This giveaway is going to run from today until next Friday – and wait – there’s more! It will all culminate into a Twitter party to take place next Saturday night, December 15th, at 8 p.m. ET, where we will talk about our favorite running gifts! The best part is, there will be prizes there too! We will announce the winners from this huge giveaway at the Twitter party, so make sure you join us that night, but equally as important, the sponsors will be online to chat too! All your questions answered!
Now, let’s not waste any more time, here are some of my favorite gifts and yes, we’re giving all of them away!
1. 2 My Race Ragz T-Shirts! aka design-your-own dri-fit. Yeah. This one is awesome because you want to customize your running shirt? You can upload any logo or photo, text, or design you want, from your own “team” to your blog, whatever you want. And better yet, personalize for your next race! I personally chose a quote from one of my favorite movies, “The Karate Kid.” They are breathy and soft and there are long sleeves, short sleeves, tanks and women’s fit (very important!) We are giving two of these away!
2. A Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS watch! This amazing giveaway is sponsored by CleverTraining.com.
This GPS watch will track your speed, mileage, and time and best of all, it comes in pink! It’s fully compatible with Garmin Connect and even has Virtual Pacer capabilities. Oh, and it’s waterproof! The winner will have their choice of pink or black but LOOK HOW CUTE THE PINK ONE IS! Of course it will depend on who the recipient is as to which color you get but still. I love pink.
3. A Race Bag from Mile 22! Perhaps you have a drawer or a box full of crumpled race bibs, like me. And you need a place to put them. Just LOOK at this Race Day Tote!
Seriously. Does it get cuter and more functional than that?
4. Oiselle Arm Warmers! I not only love the arm warmers, I love that they have thumb holes!
5. A HydraPak Gel-Bot Water Bottle. It’s not just your average water bottle. This contains a chamber for your GU, and you can strategically get either just water, or just GU, or both. BRILLIANT! I didn’t even know this existed!
6. Capes from Sew Plain Jane! Who doesn’t want a cape to run in?
We’re giving away 2 in orange!
All you have to do is leave a comment below telling me which of these runner gifts are your favorite and fill out the Rafflecopter below!
The giveaway closes next Friday, December 14th at 11:59 p.m. et and we will announce the winners at the Twitter party the next evening. Make sure you come to the Twitter party, we’ll be giving away more prizes and some of these great companies will be there to
chat too!a Rafflecopter giveaway