This weeks recipe is:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch® Ice Cream Pie
|About 5 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal, finely crushed to make 3 cups|
|1/2||cup butter, melted|
|1||jar (12 oz) caramel topping|
|1||carton (1/2 gallon) vanilla bean ice cream|
|2||cups finely shredded coconut|
|1||container (8 oz) whipped topping|
|1/4||cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal, uncrushed|
- In ungreased 10-inch deep-dish pie plate, mix 3 cups crushed cereal and melted butter with fork until well combined. Press mixture firmly in bottom and up sides of pie plate to make crust.
- Reserve several tablespoons caramel topping for garnish. Pour remaining topping into bottom of crust.
- Allow ice cream to soften slightly while toasting coconut. In 3-quart nonstick saucepan, heat coconut over high heat, stirring constantly, until coconut is golden brown. Transfer coconut to plate; cool.
- Spoon slightly softened ice cream into large bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup of the toasted coconut. Spoon ice cream into crust-lined pie plate, using spatula to create mound in center of crust. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- To serve, spread whipped topping over top of ice cream. Drizzle caramel topping over individual servings of pie; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cereal and the toasted coconut.
-$1.00/2 General Mills Cereals, 6/19 SS or 7/10 SS
-$1.50/2 General Mills Cereals, printable
-$.55/1 General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch, printable (sign up reuired)
Thanks Stretching Your Budget!
[ad#glam between posts]