om/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/crockpot-chicken-enchiladas.jpg” alt=”crockpot chicken enchiladas” width=”300″ height=”207″ />
Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas is the recipe this week coming to us from Tabitha of Saving Toward A Better Life! You can add a little extra spice like Paprika Pepper to kick up the flavor or enjoy as is for a great homemade meal!
- Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins
- Can or Rotel Tomatoes
- Can of Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
- Flour Tortillas (or wheat)
- Shredded Cheese (I use Mexican Blend but you can us what you like)
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
- Put Chicken, Rotel and Enchilada Sauce in crockpot. Cook on Low 6 hours or High 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken in crockpot.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop chicken (draining off as much sauce as possible) in to tortillas and roll up.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas and top with sour cream, cheese and green onions.
Each Tuesday during the Fall and Winter The Centsible Family will showcase a slow cooker (crock-pot) recipe that one of the Mavens of Money have tried and tasted. By sharing we hope you will be able to save a little time during the week as we all know saving time is just as valuable as saving money. And you will be able to enjoy a hot meal at the end of your day.
Want more recipes? Check out 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You’ll Ever Need for more recipes.