What's For Dinner Tonight? Pork Loin Roast
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 Pork Loin Roast (3-4 lbs)
- Wild Porcini Sea Salt (any salt will do: sea salt, kosher salt, but this salt adds an extra dimension of< flavor)
- Herbs De Provence (or your families favorite spice mix)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry your roast.
- Place in a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle your roast with the salt, turning to coat all sides.
- Sprinkle Herbs de Provence (available at Wiliams Sonoma - one crock will last you at least 1 year), and rotate roast to coat all sides, including the sides. Place in oven for 3-4 hours.
- Check with meat thermometer, ensuring that internal temperature is at least 165 degrees.
- Remove roast from oven and tent with foil for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
Recipe by This Mama Loves at http://www.thismamaloves.com/whats-for-dinner-tonight-pork-loin-roast/