Juicy Salsa Burger
Author: Mario Batali
Recipe type: Burger
- 2 lbs ground Chuck
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- ½ onion, peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoons Chili Powder (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Salsa, or more for serving (fire roasted salsa preferred)
- 8 hamburger buns
- Mix all ingredients together (except buns) and shape into burger patties.
- Grill 10 minutes
- Serve with extra salsa on bun.
Recipe by This Mama Loves at http://www.thismamaloves.com/hellmanns-juicy-salsa-burger/