Steak and Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe #CookwithSpreads #ad
Recipe type: Steak and Cheese Stuffed Peppers
- 1lb shaved steak
- 1 pepper (we like to use red, orange or yellow) sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- garlic (to taste)
- Worcester Sauce (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 TBSP Brummel and Brown soft spread
- 5 large green peppers, halved and seeded OR topped and seeded
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- In skillet, saute onion and the sliced pepper (I actually dice mine) until soft.
- Remove onion and pepper from skillet, set aside.
- Brown shaved steak in skillet
- Add onion/ peppers back in, season with garlic, salt, pepper and Worcester sauce
- Lay one slice of cheese in bottom of pepper
- Fill pepper with steak and veggies
- Bake in shallow baking dish for 15 minutes at 350
- *If you LOVE cheese, you may want to add a second piece of cheese about 5 minutes before you remove the peppers from the oven.
Recipe by This Mama Loves at http://www.thismamaloves.com/steak-and-cheese-stuffed-peppers-recipe-cookwithspreads-ad/