Chocolate Avocado Brownies Recipe #ILoveAvocados #AFMPitCrew
Recipe type: dessert
- ½ cup avocado, mashed
- 1cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½c all purpose flour
- ⅓ c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Oven to 350
- Beat together avocado and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread into greased and floured 8x8 baking dish
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Do NOT cut until all the way cool!
- Brownies will be much chewier if you wait until they cool.
Recipe by This Mama Loves at http://www.thismamaloves.com/chocolate-avocado-brownies-recipe/