2 Ingredient Chocolate Fluff Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- In a mixing bowl add chocolate chips and set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium low heat, heat whipping cream to a simmer then remove from heat.
- Pour heated whipping cream over chocolate chips and allow to set for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk together whipping cream and chocolate until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, using a hand mixer or stand mixer beat on medium until light and fluffy.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Recipe by This Mama Loves at http://www.thismamaloves.com/2-ingredient-chocolate-fluff-recipe/