Talk Like A Pirate Day is September 19th and since Momondealz‘s sons are pirate fans, she decided to make some pirate crafts!
Edible Pirate Ship
Ice cream bowls
Ice cream or sherbert
2 Toothpicks and 1 Straw
1. Fill the bowl with ice cream or sherbert.
2. Put one marshmellow on each toothpick.
3. Cut the straw so that it is longer than the toothpicks. Put 2 marshmellows on the straw.
4. Insert the toothpicks and straws into the ice cream or sherbert and you have pirate ship sails!
DIY Pirate Hook:
Butter container, solo cup, any object that can go over your child’s hand (we used old Easter egg dying cups)
1. The adult should cut a hole in the container for the hook to go in.
2. Roll up the tin foil into a long roll.
3. Insert the tin foil into the hole in the container and then shape the top of it into a hook.
Don’t forget about FREE Krispy Kreme donuts for Talk Like A Pirate Day!