I have a Droid X and absolutely love it!! So, I put together a list of my favorite Apps! If you’re not an Android user and you love your i-phone, then check out this list of great i-phone Apps here.
1. Keyring App – for those serious couponers out there that have a million loyalty cards on your keyring, this is the app for you! Say, goodbye to those bulky tags and hello to technology! Enter all of your loyalty cards onto one app and have the cashier scan your phone!!
2. Barcode Scanner – this is a must have app! You’ll need it to scan any and everything! Many stores are now using barcodes to help you check in at their store. You can scan upc codes at stores to find the lowest prices (this requires a different app, but you need the scanner for it to work).
3. Redbox – did you know you can now reserve your movies on your phone and pick them up when you get there! No, more standing in front of the machine agonizing over what movie to get, because the one you wanted is already checked out. Just reserve it early and pick it up at your convenience!!
4. Gas Buddy – I can’t stand to pay more than I have to for gas! It’s already high enough as it is, so why pay a ton if you don’t have too? Just search for the location nearest you and it will pull up all of the gas prices in that area!
5. Amazon Kindle – for those of you who love to read, download the Kindle App from Amazon and read your favorite book on your phone!!
6. Google Voice – I like this app, because if you’re in a meeting and can’t check your voicemail, then Google Voice will transcribe your voicemail into text so you can read it!!
7. Zedge Ringtones and Wallpaper – I love this app! You can choose from thousands of wallpapers and ringtones. My husband has the Dixie horn (from Duke’s of Hazard) as his ringtone Your options are endless!
8. Google Maps – I absolutely love Google Apps! I don’t even have to use our TomTom anymore! This is just like it only it’s on my phone!
Thanks Stretching Your Budget!