This post about the Friendship Dairies Mobile Mixer Tour is brought to you by Friendship Dairies. We’ve enjoyed Friendship Dairies’ products for a few years, and when I heard about the food truck tour with celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito that has been passing through the New York Metro area this May (and early June). The Mobile Mixer Tour is celebrating the new Friendship Fit to Go- cottage cheese that comes in three varieties.
The mobile mixer truck will be serving free 5-ounce Friendship Fit to Go™ 1% Low Fat, 1% Low Fat Pineapple, and 4% Regular cottage cheese samples. Taking a more innovative approach to traditional toppings, Friendship is offering mix-in options including Instant Wasabi and Granola Glee. Chef Rocco DiSpirito brings two new recipes to the brand, including Apple Pie Smoothie and Smooth and Creamy Cottage Cheese with Crunchy Walnut & Blueberries. These four creations together highlight how easy it is to turn a wholesome snack into a delightful treat. It’s a new way of thinking about cottage cheese.
Friendship Dairies will have a Twitter party on May 29th from 2-3 pm EST. Follow hashtag #FittoGo to participate. There will be prizing.
One reader will win a Friendship Dairies Prize Pack including:
- Branded Friendship cloth grocery bag ($15 value)
- $15 iTunes gift card (to create a mix for your workouts)
- 1 Brita Filtered water bottles ($10 value)
- Rocco DiSpirito’s new cookbook: “Now Eat This! Italian: Favorite Dishes from the Real Mamas of Italy–All Under 350 Calories” ($26.99 retail)
- 2 Coupons for FREE Friendship Dairies products ($8 value)
• $75 total value
I received a prize pack to thank me for sharing this post. Opinions are my own.