We all love easy to make crafts! It gets even better when the entertain our children for more than 5 minutes at a time and cost very little money out of our pockets. A felt story board is a must have item for parents of toddlers! It is easy to make and easy to transport.
What You Need
- Picture Frame (I purchased two at the Dollar Tree for $1.00 each)
- Glue/Low Temp Glue Gun
- Yarn or Ribbon (optional)
Create a Felt Story Board
1) Take the glass out of the picture frame and dispose of the glass and the paper. Keep the cardboard!
2) Using the cardboard as a template cut an identical piece of felt.
3) Glue the felt to the cardboard.
4) Tuck the felt covered cardboard back in the picture frame.
5) To make this frame hang tie ribbon or yarn to the back. I braided a few pieces of yarn together to give it a more artsy feel.
6) To make this be the perfectly portable, I added a plastic bag to the back. A low temperature glue gun is one of the best tools a crafter can have.
Thanks, Coupons Are Great for sharing