This post about all the different ways you can use Hellmann’s to transform your summer BBQ is sponsored. Watch videos and learn how to use Hellmann’s or Best Foods to transform your summer BBQ dishes into something that will leave your friends and family wondering, “what’s the secret ingredient?”. Mario Batali has lent his culinary talents to add this modern twist to all kinds of classic recipes like Parm Chicken or this Juicy Salsa Burger. YUM!! I’m always up for a new twist on a favorite, aren’t you?
- 2 lbs ground Chuck
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- ½ onion, peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoons Chili Powder (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Salsa, or more for serving (fire roasted salsa preferred)
- 8 hamburger buns
- Mix all ingredients together (except buns) and shape into burger patties.
- Grill 10 minutes
- Serve with extra salsa on bun.
Hellmann’s®/Best Foods® 100 Year Anniversary
Your favorite mayonnaise is turning 100! Hellmann’s and Best Foods mayonnaise isn’t just for sandwiches – did you know it can also be used to moisten chocolate cake and to add juiciness to a burger?!
Head into Sam’s Club to Celebrate
On June 29th, head into your local Sam’s Club to celebrate the Hellmann’s®/Best Foods® 100th Year Anniversary! You’ll be able to try out a Hellmann’s recipe in your local club!