Jimmy Dean is a brand we’ve known and loved, well, as long as I can remember. Its the go-to sausage brand for us. I wish I’d realized before now how much information and great recipes they have on their site!! I’m sharing one of my favorites that is also on the site, although theirs is a bit more involved. I’m lazy so I do shortcuts!
Jimmy Dean is partnering with national nonprofit Share Our Strength to launch the No Kid Hungry Campaign to end childhood hunger in America by 2015! Commitment to community is something that makes me want to support brands more, and this partnership is no exception.
- 1 package (16 oz.) Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- 2 pkgs. (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar salsa
- chopped fresh cilantro (to taste)
- Tortilla chips or crackers for serving
- Cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain ; return to skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium; stir in cream cheese. Cook and stir 5-8 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in salsa, ; cook and stir 3-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with chips.
TWO of my readers will win 2 coupons for FREE Jimmy Dean Sausage product up to $6.99 value.
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment with your name and be sure to leave a valid email address in the comment form.
Like Jimmy Dean on Facebook
Join the No Kid Hungry Campaign
Follow me via RSS Reader or GFC (+1 entry each, up to 2)
Share this giveaway on any social networking site: 2 people will #Win #Free product #coupons for #JimmyDean sausage from @mamatomjr http://wp.me/p1qA6G-2uL#giveaway (up to 2x/day at least 1 hour apart)
This giveaway will end on July 31, 2011 at midnight, EST. US only. Winners to be chosen randomly. Winners hav 48 hours to respond to initial contact or new winners will be selected.
I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed within are my own. [ad#glam between posts]