My flights are booked. I’m going to LA. I’m going on a business trip and I’m travelling without my husband or my children. I’ve never been away from my kids- this will be a huge step for all of us- but a good one!!
I can’t even wait for this trip, for the obvious reasons, but also, how COOL will it be to meet and see the faces and voices behind the characters? The red carpet…Cars 2, Winnie the Pooh and The Help!!
Speaking of meeting folks- here’s the list of the other Mom Bloggers attending this event along with me, we will all be sharing posts, tweets, Facebook updates and more as the events get closer and as they happen! I get to MEET all of these awesome bloggers!!
- 5MinutesForMom.com – Christie
- ANutInANutshell.com – Elizabeth
- Babble.com – Sunny
- BabyCenter.com/Momformation – Andrea
- BudgetSavvyDiva.com – Sara Lundburg
- CafeMom.com – Jeanne
- CrazyCouponMommy.com – Jeana
- FaithfullyFrugal-And-Free.com – Shasta
- JewelsFabLife.com – Jewel
- KidsTVMovies.About.com – Carey
- MacaroniKid.com – Rebecca
- MamaLovesHerBargains.com – Brett *that’s me!!*
- MochaMoms.org – Shalaun
- MommaFindings.com – Sara
- MomStart.com – Louise
- MyBrownBaby.com – Kia
- PrincessTimeToys.com/MiscFinds4U.com – Connie
- SimplyBeingMommy.com – Crystal
- SimplyStacie.net – Jennifer
- SouthernBellasWaysToSave.com – Kasandria
My airfare and hotel are being provided for my attendance at these events but all opinions expressed are my own. [ad#glam between posts]