ENTER TO WIN
Nature’s Sleep Visco Memory Foam Mattress
Do you know that Visco memory foam was originally created in the 1970’s by NASA for the astronaut’s space suits? It was intended to be used to protect from G-force pressure when exiting and reentering the atmosphere. Memory foam is an open-cell polymer which reacts to ambient temperatures- so it cradles and molds to your body. No pressure points means better sleep at night. The mattress conforms to YOUR body temperature and adjusts as the temperature changes. Check out what WE thought of the Nature’s Sleep mattress in our review here!
- Alleviate pain associated with many ailments, such as back pain
- Help your body and mind to revitalize & rejuvenate
- Memory Foam provides pressure relieving comfort
- You’ll be cradled & comforted from head to toe
- Every mattress is covered with a plush velour, removable cover