Expanded Grip ‘n’ Go™ Line, Vibrant Color Palette Across All Collections Highlight Other Spring/Summer 2011 Offerings
Henderson, NV (February 2011) The pediped® Spring/Summer 2011 collection debuts with the new Adventure Line, an innovative collection of eco-friendly, machine washable, water-safe shoes. The new collection, an expansion of the popular pediped® Flex® line, offers style, protection and comfort both in and out of the water.
The functional, yet stylish Adventure Line footwear includes a natural rubber sole, toe caps and Velcro straps. The machine washable shoes are lighter weight and more flexible than other waterproof shoes available on the market. Offered in EU sizes 20-31, the collection features twelve bright colors in two adorable styles: the Nile, a Mary Jane style for girls, and the Amazon, an athletic sandal for both boys and girls.
The Spring/Summer 2011 collection is pediped’s largest and most innovative to date featuring more than 75 new styles across pediped® footwear’s three lines, Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. The collection features pediped’s signature comfortable fit and a broadened color palette of bright color combinations on trend for Spring and Summer. To meet consumer demand, pediped® has expanded athletic styles, and brought the popular Adrian style across all three lines in brighter colors for boys and girls.
· The Originals® line of soft-soled infant shoes that mimic barefoot walking continues to grow with more styles and a wider variety of colors. The Daisy shoe has been introduced in three colors including a classic white, white multi and the light pink multi. Colorful sandals for boys and girls are now available with the multi-colored Mimi, available in pink, green and yellow, as well as the Sydney in both browns and blues.
· The Originals® collection will be priced at $32, and is available for children 0-24 months in age.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
· Grip ‘n’ Go™ footwear is made with all the benefits of Originals®, but with special G2 Technology for active toddlers that are transitioning to walking with a more confident stride. Following the overwhelming success of last season’s Grip ‘n’ Go™ launch, pediped® has expanded the line to feature more than 30 styles. Rich, colorful sandals, classic Mary Janes and several new machine washable athletic styles have been added.
· The Grip ‘n’ Go™ collection will retail for $39 – $45, and is available for children 9 months to 3 years in age.
· pediped Flex® is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers who have developed a solid, natural stride. The Flex line offers more than 60 styles in vibrant colors, including the Maggie sandal, Riley sneaker and Sydney sandal for boys.
· Flex® styles range in price from $34-$54 and are available in EU sizes 20-29 with select styles now offered in larger sizes up to EU 31.
The Spring/Summer 2011 collection is now available online at www.pediped.com and in select retail stores.
In addition to the debut of the exciting Spring/Summer 2011 collection, pediped® announces the launch of the pediped® Foundation to support children’s causes. Since the company’s inception, pediped® has been committed to bettering the lives of children and to date nearly $700,000 in cash and product donations has been donated to children’s charities. The establishment of the pediped® Foundation will help foster even more ways for pediped® to give back to those in need. To learn more about the pediped foundation, visit http://www.pedipedfoundation.org/.
pediped® footwear was founded in 2004 by Angela and Brian Edgeworth in their quest for the perfect soft-soled shoe for their first daughter. Exceptional quality, unsurpassed comfort and distinctive styling have made the award winning company the fastest-growing children’s footwear brand in the United States. pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, and the pediped® footwear system has recently been endorsed by researchers associated with Harvard Medical School and Children’s Hospital Boston.
pediped® footwear is sold in over 3000 stores in the United States and 40 countries worldwide with an offering of more than 120 designs for boys and girls between their three lines, Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. Originals® (soft-soled shoes for newborns to age 2), Grip ‘n’ Go™ (thin rubber-soled shoes for children ages 9 months to 3 years) and Flex® (rubber-soled shoes for children 1 to 6 years) are available in EU sizes ranging from 17 to 31. For more information, visit http://www.pediped.com/ or call 1-702-567-0311.