Are you looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift? One that they will REALLY REALLY love! Then you need to check out the
Windows Phones from AT&T . This would be a great gift idea for Father’s Day!
Why Windows Phone? Here are some Details from Samsung:
- Gaming: Windows Phone comes with Xbox LIVE. This allows you to play Xbox LIVE games and earn points anywhere, anytime. Some of the games include: Need for Speed and Guitar Hero 5
- Music: The Windows Phone is equipped with Zune, a music service that will allow dad to listen to all of his favorite tunes. With a Zune Pass subscription, he can stream and download unlimited music every month for just the price of a CD. This feature also works on your PC, through the browser and the Xbox too?
- Customize: With a Windows Phone, Dad can fully customize his Start Screen with all the things that matter most. Pin directions to the baseball park, favorite apps, anything! Dad can even keep tabs on the kids by pinning them to his Start Screen to see instant updates from their Facebook – without opening an app!
- Unchain from the desk: No need to swing by the office on his day off, with a Windows Phone and Office Mobile, Dad can create, view and edit Microsoft Office documents like PowerPoint, Excel and Word, right from his phone. No desk or laptop required.
- Dad-approved apps: Whether he is getting the latest sports scores, shopping for a weekend project or lighting up the BBQ, Windows Phones have all the apps Dad wants.
“Windows Phones are available from every major US carrier, and the Samsung Focus Windows Phone from AT&T starts at just $49.99 with a 2 year contract and recently ranked higher in overall customer satisfaction than the iPhone in a PC Mag survey.”
What Are The Advantages Of The Windows Phone?
1. Connected to Zune and Xbox LIVE
2. Simple to navigate interface
3. Integrated Office Mobile tools!
I received this Samsung Focus for review. It comes programmed with the Windows Phone 7 operating system which is fully integrated with Microsoft® Office, Xbox LIVE®, Bing(TM) search, and Zune®. I just love the look and layout of this phone. It is so easy to set up and navigate. I literally just plugged it in, entered my hotmail address and password. That was it! All of my contact lists were imported, I had access to my email, facebook accounts and internet browsing immediately! I have never experienced such an easy set up process with a wireless phone. This phone is slim and sleek, with a nice large 4″ touchscreen. The touchscreen works great and has just the right sensitivity. The homepage is also extremely simple to navigate. I can view my email and phone messages with one touch. The camera function works great, with a 5 megapixel resolution and the internet browsing is very similar to that of a PC.
Dad will love this Windows Phone and all the great apps that Windows Phone 7 has to offer. Some of our favorite apps for dad include: BigOven – a recipe search for the cook in your life, Easy New York Times – lets you browse The New York Times by categories including World, US, Sports, Politics, and other quickly and easily. They also offer apps for a Sports fanatic dad including ESPN ScoreCenter, which lets you quickly browse scores for multiple sports and teams or ESPN Radio to listen to live games! If your guy loves Golf then he would thoroughly enjoy the FreeCaddie app that tracks your distance and courses. Fit4Life can help dad keep in shape by tracking his weight and goals for weight loss while Level ++ can help the handyman as a portable level!
That special Dad in your life would be thrilled to receive this phone as a gift. The phone and features are great, with fun Xbox, Zune and app features that he is sure to love!
Right now AT&T is offering several packages that include your choice of 7 different Smart Phones for FREE with a 2-year contract. A data plan is required with the phones. What a great deal!
One very lucky reader will win a Samsung Focus Windows Phone and 30-days Unlimited Use!!!
*Phone is free to keep. Usage plan will expire after 30 days and can be renewed on a pre-paid basis or added to a cell phone plan*
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment with your name & be sure to leave a valid email address in the comment form so I can reach you if you’ve won.
1. Visit ATT and tell me your favorite feature on the Samsung Focus Phone.
2. Follow ATT on Facebook
3. Follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter or RSS/Email Subscription (+1 each)
4. Share this giveaway: #win @ATT #windows #smartphone from @mamatomjr @jendpt http://wp.me/p1qA6G-2do (can be done 2x day at least 1hour apart)
5. Enter this same giveaway at A Mom’s Take to double your chances to win AND get +1 entry here!
This giveaway will end on June 30, 2011 at midnight, EST. US only. Winner to be chosen randomly. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.
I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.