I am truly excited to tell you about these fabulous household and personal care products. I don’t love to clean the house so when I do, I want to know that the products I use are safe for my family and effective. Seventh Generation is a line of products I use and trust.
Seventh Generation is the nation’s leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment. Established in 1988, the Burlington, Vermont based company remains an independent, privately-held company distributing products to natural food stores, supermarkets, mass merchants, and online retailers across the United States and Canada.
Seventh Generation currently has four lines of products, household, personal, baby and laundry care. They were generous enough to send me several products in addition to the “Cold Care Kit“.
What’s in the cold care kit?
- 1 box of Facial Tissues that are made from 100% recycled paper, minimum 50% post-consumer content. These tissues are strong, absorbent and get the job done. They don’t need to hide behind scents or lotions. I love these Facial tissues and the simple box design goes with any decor.
- 1 easy spray bottle of All Purpose Cleaner that is non-toxic, VOC-free formula works great on marble, granite, stainless steel and many other surfaces. The Free and Clear bottle I got does not leave behind an odor and keeps my surfaces clean and shiny.
- 1 bottle Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner with cold and flu season upon us, we could all use some disinfecting spray. This cleaner Kills over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Inﬂuenza A viruses including H1N1, Rhinovirus (type 37, the Common Cold virus), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa on hard, nonporous surfaces.
- 1 container Disinfecting Wipes. These wipes are handy and effective, they are all said to kill over 99.99% of household germs. Great for the house, office or classroom.
- 2 12oz. bottles of Purifying Hand Wash. These are available in lavender or mandarin scents. I have tried both and they smells are pleasant and not too strong. The bottles are a simple design and would look great in any kitchen or bathroom.
One reader will win their very own Seventh Generation “Cold Care Kit” The Seventh Generation Cold Care Kit (ARV $25.50)!
To enter: What Seventh Generation product is your favorite, or do you most want to try?
Want extra entries? (Leave a comment for each entry method you do and either leave your username or the URL of your “share”)
*Share this giveaway on any social networking site- can be done 1x/day but leave the url of each share in it’s own comment!
Sample was received to facilitate this review. Opinions are my own. This giveaway will end on December 21 , 2012 at 11:59PM EST. Winner has 48 hours to respond. US only. One entry per household.