- Allows students to choose talking feedback, fun sound effects or both, and cheers for students when they answer correctly
- Provides immediate visual feedback with red and green lights for incorrect and correct answers
- Features child-friendly design that makes the pen easy for young hands to use
- Works with Hot Dots® Activity Cards for phonics, reading comprehension, math operations, fractions, time and money—perfect for center activities
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Grades K+
Alone, this pen won’t do much of anything. With the Hot Dots card sets, this little pen can be a really fun tool to help you reinforce concepts taught in your classroom or that your child learned in the classroom at home. I like products like this because it allows children to work at their own pace, something I feel very strongly is key to their success. It’s also fun, and the rewards for correct answers/responses come instantly, so no need to wait for answers to be checked.
Academic vocabulary development and familiarity with multiple-choice format is crucial for successful standardized test-taking. Hot Dots® Academic Vocabulary Card Sets makes it fun to build academic vocabulary! Each set of 50 double-sided cards reinforces 400 important academic vocabulary words from science, math, social studies, and language arts using the interactive Hot Dots Pen (sold separately). Perfect for learning centers or anywhere in the classroom, this self-checking system enables students to work independently with instant reinforcement.