>In no particular order:
1. If your baby has a stomach bug, and you have to take their first set of pajamas (clothes) off- it would probably be a smart idea to put them into something that does NOT need to be taken off over the head.
2. If and when your sick child happens to “get” you when getting sick, its best to just remove all of your clothing and get into the shower ASAP.
3. Disinfectant might be as much my best friend as diamonds are.
4. I would really, really like it if someone would have a coffee truck – like the ice cream truck, for grownups. Doesn’t have to be fancy, so long as they include caffeine!
5. I cry a lot when my kids have milestones. Oh, wait. We already knew that one. (I cried 3 times in the morning before going to visit Busy B’s Kindergarten classroom).
6. My 5 year old is getting more and more fun to play card and board games, and I love it.
7. My 2 (for about 10 more days) year old is gaining independence and as much as I’m excited for him, it kind of breaks my heart a tiny bit. (See #5).
8. I have to make myself a priority. There isn’t anyone else who is going to do it for me!
(This post is dedicated to my dear friend Pokey, because I’ve been thinking about her all morning……and its been way too long since I’ve seen her…but we will soon!!)
Your turn! What have YOU learned this week?