This poster is now a permanent fixture in my 5 year olds room. It has sparked many questions about how the body works and moves. This has been a great educational tool. We have taken the opportunity to look up different muscles and bones on the computer and relate them to the poster. I love how sturdy this poster is. It is nearly impossible to bend, crack or tear. With two small children, being indestrucable is a must! I can easily imagine that my children will enjoy this poster of the human body for several years.
This poster retails for $19.99. As always, Educational Insights offers online guides for their products and this is a great one. It comes with fill in the blank images of each of the 4 layers represented in the posters, with a word bank to choose from at the bottom. Along with the worksheets are anwer keys for the parent or teacher. This is a great introductory way to learn about the human body. I highly recommend this product for any little one who is interested in science and/or the body.
One reader will win their own Lenticular Human Body Poster from Educational Insights!
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment with your name and be sure to include a valid email address in the comment form!
1. Follow Educational Insights on Facebook
2. Follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter or RSS/Email Subscription (+1 each)
3. Share this giveaway on any social networking site (leave URL of your post please!! hint: right click the time stamp!!) #win a Human Body Poster @EI from @mamatomjr http://wp.me/p1qA6G-2D3 (can be done 2x day at least 1hour apart)2x/day at least 1 hour apart
4. Visit Educational Insights and tell me another item you’d like to try
5. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post +1/post up to 5 comments
This giveaway will end on August 1, 2011 at midnight, EST. US only. Winner to be chosen randomly. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.
I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.0