There’s an upcoming event in Napa Valley – Live in the Vineyard presented by Aloft Hotels – that combines food, wine and a once-in-a-lifetime music experience with artists like Daughtry, Michelle Branch, O.A.R., Christina Perri and many more.
Tickets to Live in the Vineyard cannot be purchased. There are only three ways to get VIP access – either by winning tickets from various radio promotions happening across the country, Aloft Hotels’ online media outlets, or by bidding on an exclusive auction package with all proceeds benefiting cancer research and treatment programs at City of Hope. Great music, great food and wine, all for a great cause! www.auctionsforhope.org. (Airfare’s included!)
We really want to get the word out about the auction because all proceeds benefit the cancer research and treatment programs at City of Hope. www.auctionsforhope.org.
· All access passes for the winner and guest to ALL acoustic concerts
· Cooking demos and wine tastings during the 3-day period (November 5-7)
· Transportation from your hotel to any of the offsite Live in the Vineyard shows/events
· Southwest Airlines (2) green passes travel vouchers
· Gift bag with wine and special promotion items
For more information and to download City of Hope superfoods recipes, please visit: http://www.liveinthevineyard.com or www.auctionsforhope.org.