This is a sponsored post inviting you to join us for the #NudgesMoments Twitter party on July 17, 2013 from 2-3pm EST. We’ll be talking about our furry family members, and giving them treats like Nudges Dog Treats- a new, high quality dog treat line that is made right here in the USA! Please join me (@brettbmartin) and my cohosts (@WiCProject) and (@cbTweetChat) as we talk about these treats for our furry friends! I know our Tobey can’t wait to enjoy some Nudges, I just need to get to the store to grab some for him!
Join in the #NudgesMoments party for fun conversation
and chance to win great prizes! 5 $100 Visa Gift Cards will be awarded during the party!
Follow along and join in by following #NudgesMoments on your Twitter feed or create your own custom view with TweetDeck and our Party Host Twitter List! Subscribe to Twitter Party Host List here: http://cbi.as/erk1h
Find help and tips to set up a custom view of our #NudgesMoments party via this link: http://cbi.as/5oac-
NUDGES® DOG TREATS TWITTER PARTY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. RECEIPT OF PRIZES BY Potential WINNERS IS SUBJECT TO DETERMINATION OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER’S ELIGIBILITY. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU, (“Participant”) AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, which form a contract. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS on the part of Participant and A LIMITATION OF Participant’s RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 7/03/2013 at 12 PM (ET) through 3 PM (ET) on July 17th, 2013 (“Promotional Period”), enter the Twitter Party on http://cbi.as/9n3ir and follow Tyson Pet Products, Inc. (“TPP”) on Twitter using #NudgesMoments. TPP will tweet various comments/questions over the course of the one-hour Promotional Period. Followers will be asked to retweet or @reply with their response (“Entry”) to TPP’s comment/question, to be entered. Entries do not have to contain correct comments/answers and will not be judged. Entries must be received by 3 PM (ET) on July 17, 2013. You must add the Twitter hashtag #NudgesMoments to your tweet to be entered. Limit one entry per Twitter account throughout the duration of the Promotional Period. Repeated posting of the same tweet or the posting of different tweets by the same person will not result in additional entries. A person can use only one Twitter account to enter. Participants that create multiple Twitter accounts for entry may have their accounts suspended by Twitter and may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes.
For a free Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com. The Twitter date/time stamp will be the official timekeeper for this promotion. Any entry, which in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is deemed unsuitable for public presentation (e.g., contains defamation, nudity, gratuitous violence, inappropriate language, etc.) or is inconsistent with the theme or image of the Sponsor or Sweepstakes will result in disqualification. Twitter Terms & Conditions also apply.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are the age of majority in their state of residence (19 in NE and AL, 21 in MS and 18 in all other states) at time of entry. Employees of TPP, Sponsor, Administrator, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Prizes will be given away at 15m, 25m, 35m, 45m and 60m during the Promotional Period. All winners will be chosen using random.org from the RSVP link and winners must be present and participating in the party using #NudgesMoments. All entries will be eligible for any unclaimed prizes after the close of the Promotional Period via a random drawing held on or about July 17th, 2013. Random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via Twitter message by @WICProject during the party on July 17th, 2013 and must respond to @WICProject during the Promotional Period. Limit one (1) prize per Twitter account.
5. PRIZES: Five (5) $100 VISA Gift Cards. Approximate Retail Value of all prizes is $500.00. Terms and conditions of gift card apply which may include an expiration date and activation fee. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. GENERAL RULES: No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance/use of prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If a Participant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that a Participant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple Twitter accounts/email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the Participant may be declared null and void. Participants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties and Twitter from and against any and all liability including damages caused or claimed to be caused, arising out of participation, acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the judges’ decisions, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. All rights reserved.
NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/Twitter DM transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer/phone related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer/telephone transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails/Twitter DMs resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet/phone service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail/Twitter account to receive e-mail/Twitter DMs. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing for will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder” associated with the Twitter account in question. “Authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the Participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Twitter account in question. Any damage made to the Web Site will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
7. TWITTER DISCLAIMER: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor, and the Administrator on behalf of Sponsor, and not to Twitter. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you hereby release Twitter from any claim, allegation, loss or liability of any kind.
8. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Arkansas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arkansas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arkansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arkansas. Entrants agree that the statute of limitations for asserting any claims shall be a period of one (1) year from the end date of the Promotion Period.
9. PRIVACY: Click here for the full details of our Privacy Statement:http://www.tyson.
10. WINNERS: For the names of winners, send a separate, stamped, self-addressed #10 envelope to: Nudges® Dog Treats Twitter Party Winners, 205 S. Main Street, Suite 1, Bentonville, AR 72712. Winners list will be sent after all winners have been verified.
11. SPONSOR: Collective Bias, 205 S. Main Street, Suite 1, Bentonville, AR 72712.0