Biscoff Spread is an incredible creamy spread that can be used as a spread on bread and baked goods, as a dip for fruit, or served warm over ice cream. It is a delicious alternative to peanut butter. As soon as I received my 2 jars and some individual size packets I had to dig right in. My son and I love it on big puffed rice cakes. Biscoff Spread is made with over 57% Biscoff cookies and tastes great straight from the jar. I know I will be ordering more soon. Biscoff spread can also be found at grocery stores such as
- Fresh Market
- Big Y
- Shop Rite
- Price Chopper
Ingredients: Biscoff 57% (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (contains one or more of soy bean oil, sunflower oil, palm oil), Brown Sugar, Leavening (sodium bicarbonate), Soy Flour, Salt, Spice (cinnamon)), Canola Oil, Sugar, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Citric Acid.
ALLERGEN Info: Contains wheat, soy.
Along with my Biscoff Spread came some fun recipes and an invite to try out some of my own ideas. Since I am on a smoothie kick I decided to try the spread in a smoothie.
- ½ cup quick oatmeal soaked in milk for 30 minutes
- 1 cup milk (I used Almond milk)
- 1 frozen banana cut into pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Biscoff spead
- ½ cup ice
- First soak the oatmeal in the milk for 30 minutes. This softens the oatmeal and makes for a smoother smoothie.
- Next add the frozen banana, biscoff spread, ice and the oatmeal/milk mixture to your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour in a glass.
You can go to http://www.biscoff.com to find out more about this and other incredible products. Other recipes can be found at http://biscoffblog.com/recipes/ like Biscoff ice cream and Biscoff caramel.
I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed within are my own.