We are gearing up for Halloween already- hard to believe, but we’re just over a month away. That’s going to fly by- especially if your family has activities like we do. Days turn into weeks in the blink of an eye! These Candy Corn Jello Cups are such a fun, festive treat, and pack a big wow factor with the kids. Make adorable miniature sized ones with tiny plastic cups!
Jello Candy Corn Cups
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk (7oz)
2 packs Unflavored gelatin (4 usually come in a box)
You will need-
Clear measuring cup
Sm sauce pan
1. 1st boil 1 cup of water, then add yellow jello, mix until dissolved
2. Full your clear measuring cup to the 2 cup line with ice
3. Pour the yellow jello over ice and mix until ice is melted
4. Now fill your cup 1/3 way full with the yellow jello and refrigerate for 30 mins of until firm
5. Start steps 1-4 over with orange jello, except pour your orange jello over the yellow
6. Pour 1 cup of water in a sauce pan with 2 packets of the unflavored gelatin and bring to a boil until the gelatin is dissolved
7. Pour 1/2 can (about 7oz) into the clear gelatin and boil until the it’s a creamy white mix
8. Once your orange jello is firm you can pour your white jello onto the orange
9. Refrigerate for an hour or until jello cups are firm
For more Halloween ideas, here are a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Pumpkin Overnight Steel Cut Oats by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Halloween Ghost Skillet Pizza by A Mom’s Take
- Halloween Treats – Witch Hats & Brooms by Mom Does it All
- Simple Halloween Chow in an Edible Bowl by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- DIY Halloween Wreath by Home and Garden Cafe
- Candy Corn Mocktails by This Mama Loves
- Halloween Candied Popcorn by Better in Bulk
- Trick or Treat DIY Bath Salts by Pretty Opinionated
- Poison Apple Halloween Drink for Kids by Ourfamilyworld
- Halloween Fudge by Upstate Ramblings
- Dollar Store DIY: Halloween Vase by MommaDJane
- Scary Halloween Bones by Jennifer Sikora
- Haunted Castle Cake by Kid’s Fun Review
- Halloween Ghost Poop Treat Bags by My So Called Balanced Life
- Witches Brew Drink Mug by How Was Your Day?
- Distressed Sugar Skull Tee by Style on Main
- Super Easy Mock Pay Day Bar Mix by Day by Day in Our World
- Halloween Candy Apples by Savvy Saving Couple
- Gluten Free Spooky Ghost Cake by Simply Southern Mom
- Simple DIY Halloween Treat Basket by Sweet Lil You
- Orange jello
- Yellow yellow
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk (7oz)
- 2 packs Unflavored gelatin (4 usually come in a box)
- You will need-
- Clear cups
- Clear measuring cup
- Sm sauce pan
- st boil 1 cup of water, then add yellow jello, mix until dissolved
- Full your clear measuring cup to the 2 cup line with ice
- Pour the yellow jello over ice and mix until live is melted
- Now fill your cup 1/3 way full with the yellow jello and refrigerate for 30 mins of until firm
- Start steps 1-4 over with orange jello, except pour your orange jello over the yellow
- Pour 1 cup of water in a sauce pan with 2 packets of the unflavored gelatin and bring to a boil until the gelatin is dissolved
- Pour 1/2 can (about 7oz) into the clear gelatin and boil until the it’s a creamy white mix
- Once your orange jello is firm you can pour your white jello onto the orange
- Refrigerate for an hour or until jello cups are firm
These are so cute – pinning this one to try for Halloween! 🙂
Great idea for a Halloween party! Thanks for sharing! Stopping by from Inspiration Monday.
I love this idea. they are too cute. Perfect for a party! Thanks for sharing!
Janet Vinyard says
Hi Brett, These Candy Corn Cups are so clever! I wondered how you would make the white layer. Sounds like fun! Thanks for the inspiration! Blessings, Janet
Helen at the Lazy Gastronome says
What a fun idea! Found you on the Inspire me monday blog hop!
Hi Brett! These are so festive for fall! Who wouldn’t love these! Would you consider sharing at our weekly Dishing It & Digging It Link party. We are live every Sunday @ 4pm.
Lolli Franklin | Food fun family says
I love this! Such a neat idea! Thanks for sharing with the Delicious Dishes Recipe party this week!
Crystal Green says
These look delicious. They would be perfect to make for a Halloween event.
Thank you for sharing this with us on the #HomeMattersParty. We hope to see you again when we open our doors on Friday at 12 AM EST.
Tana Mason says
This is so cute and great idea! Please come on over and share this at our blog hop we have Wed-Sun https://www.floydfamilyhomestead.com/
So cute! Perfect for Halloween parties!
Thanks for the recipe!
Jenn @ Drink Coffee & Prosper says
These look so yummy. I must try out this recipe. Bookmarking for later.
Melinda Dunne says
The Jell-O cups turned out very cute. I know those will be a hit with the children.
Mistee Dawn says
Yum! These look so yummy but they are also super cute. My daughter will love them!
Ellen Christian (@ellenblogs) says
That is so neat. My kids would definitely enjoy this for snack time!