Making cookies is a fun way to teach kids how to measure and cook, and a fun way to pass a rainy or snowy afternoon! The simpler the ingredient list, the easier a recipe is to make. 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are super simple and fun for kids to make!
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep time: 5 to 8 minutes
Cook time: 6 to 8 minutes
Makes: 12 to 18 cookies
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix sugar, peanut butter, and egg in a bowl
- Spoon drops onto ungreased cookie sheet
- Press with fork (can dust fork in sugar to prevent it from sticking)
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes. These cookies are best when not overcooked.
Thanks, Coupons are GREAT!