Boudreaux’s Butt Paste® Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Boudreaux’s Butt Paste® Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Federated Media Publishing, Inc. (“Sponsor”), C.B. Fleet Company, Inc., Hosting Websites (defined below), ePrize, Inc., (“Administrator”), and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Federated Media Publishing, Inc., 72 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94107. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 8, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends on October 29, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). The computers of each Hosting Website are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com/, http://alifetobraggabout.blogspot.com/, http://TheShoppingMama.com, http://www.momaroo.com, http://lilaccitymomma.com, www.mamalovesherbargains.com, (each a “Hosting Website”). Follow the instructions to post a response to the question posed about diaper rash. By submitting your response, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Responses may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or disparage Sponsor, Administrator or Boudreaux’s Butt Paste or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Sponsor and Hosting Websites reserve the right to remove any responses that they find unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in their sole discretion.
Receive Additional Entries for Sharing the Boudreaux Butt Paste Video: After you have submitted your response, click on the embedded YouTube video found on the Hosting Website. Tweet the video to your followers and/or share the video using Google+. Post the weblink of your Tweet or Google+ post or email on the Hosting Website and you will automatically receive one (1) additional entry. You may receive one (1) entry for sharing the video by a Tweet and one (1) entry for sharing through Google+.
Limit: You may receive up to three (3) entries per Hosting Website during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: The designated overseer of each Hosting Website (“Host”), determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is an independent judging entity whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Each Host will randomly select a potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received at the applicable Hosting Website, on or around October 31, 2012. Potential winners will be contacted by the applicable Host thereafter to collect the potential winner’s name, email address and a valid mailing address for prize fulfillment purposes. Each such potential winner will have five (5) days to respond with the requested information to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to timely respond with the requested information, potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the applicable Host in conjunction with the Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after all winners are confirmed.
6. Prizes: SIX (6) GRAND PRIZES (One (1) per Host): Gift card prize package, consisting of a $50 Target gift card, a $50 Walmart gift card and a $50 Babies “R” Us gift card. Terms and conditions of each gift card apply. Total approximate Retail Value of this prize is (“ARV”): $150.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received at each Hosting Website. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.,, Host, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/PrKGVb. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2012 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.
Boudreaux’s Butt Paste® Giveaway
Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 10/29/12. To enter and for Official Rules, visit http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com/, http://alifetobraggabout.blogspot.com/, http://TheShoppingMama.com, http://lilaccitymomma.com, www.mamalovesherbargains.com, or http://www.momaroo.com
Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years or older. Ends 10/29/12. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com/, http://alifetobraggabout.blogspot.com/, http://TheShoppingMama.com, http://lilaccitymomma.com, www.mamalovesherbargains.com, or http://www.momaroo.com. Void where prohibited.