If you know me, you know I love puns, groaners, cheesy jokes. The worse the punchline, the better! Cheesy should be my middle name. Really. Just ask my husband. And one of my fave (actual) cheesy brands, Pirate’s Booty, have come out with Mac and Cheese!! We LOVE the booty in our house. My kids have all yelled loudly on more than one occasion “Can we please have booty? MOM? BOOTY? PLEASE?” in a grocery store. We love our booty. Now we can have booty mac. Cheesy jokes over lunch? Yeah we will!!
Please join @socialmoms and @piratesbooty Thursday, June 19, 2014, as we celebrate the launch of Pirate’s Booty Mac and Cheese and come up with some jokes for the Cheesiest Joke in America contest! You’ll be entered for a chance to win awesome prizes just by participating during the party. I’m your co-host! Please make sure you follow @brettbmartin, @socialmoms and @piratesbooty before the party!
Date: June 19, 2014
Time: 4-5pm PSF (7-8pm EST)
- Five $20 Amazon gift cards will be randomly awarded to participants tweeting an invitation to their followers before the party using the #MacAndCheesyJoke hashtag
- Fifteen $20 Amazon gift cards will be randomly awarded to participants tweeting with the #MacAndCheesyJoke hashtag during the party
- One Grand Prize of a $500 gift card will be randomly awarded to a party participant during the event. You must be present at the party for a chance to win the grand prize.
Random drawing winners will be notified within 24 hours of the event on the @socialmoms Twitter page and via DM.
Two things you MUST do to make the event work for everyone:
- To view discussions and comments you must set up a #MacAndCheesyJoke search on Twitter.com or on your twitter client.
- To make comments and/or replies you must include #MacAndCheesyJoke somewhere in your Tweet on Twitter.
About Pirate’s Booty Mac n Cheese:
Discover the richest, creamiest mac & cheese this side of the equator. Satisfying and delicious, we think its perfect for yarrr whole crew. So come aboard, and sail the high-seas of cheese!
Arrrr ye coming to the parrrrrty?
I will be compensated for co-hosting the Twitter party. Opinions are my own.