Easy airport parking with The Parking Spot (Newark)

This post brought to you by The Parking Spot. All opinions are 100% mine.

Airports aren’t usually what I’d call “fun” places to visit.  Sure, they often bring us someplace fun, often on a relaxing (or maybe not relaxing) vacation.  But the getting to the airport, the parking, the check-ins, all of those?  Notsomuch fun.  Especially the parking.  Every single time we’re planning a trip we start to think about hiring a car, or parking- oh, the dreaded parking.  It always seems like you can pay through the nose and park near where your flight will land, or you can save money and have to wait for the shuttle that runs every hour, etc.  What we WANT is to be able to bring ourselves to the airport, in our own vehicle, so that when we return we can just get in our car and go home.  What we want to do with the vehicle while we are away is park it someplace secure, fenced in, and well lit.  In a dream world, we’d be able to use a parking garage, but that’s not available everywhere.  Next time fly we’ll be checking out The Parking Spot- a company that works to offer top notch parking options at affordable pricing with a lot of extras at the bare minimum price.  They even have specials like the current one, Show Us Your Spots.

The “Show Us Your Spots” promotion is available at the 2 Newark area locations : $8.95 daily self-park at it’s The Parking Spot 2 facility  AND $9.95 daily valet parking at The Parking Spot McClellan facility.  To get these prices you literally have to show them your spots. Show your  Spot Club card, bring a spotted piece of clothing or draw spots on yourself. As long as you show  your ‘spots,’  they’ll show you a discounted airport parking rate from now through Labor Day. (Other areas may have a similar promotion going- be sure to check with your local Parking Spot for details). Why choose The Parking Spot for airport parking? Shuttles every 5-7 minutes FREE USA Today papers Monday through Friday until 9am. Chilled bottled water Fenced, well- lit parking areas Luggage assistance Next time you are heading to the airport, be sure to check out The Parking Spot!  Their promotions and service seem SPOT on!

Visit Sponsor's Site

• I have seen advertisements for the parking spot, but never knew what it was. These prices would have been welcomed when we went on our last trip! I hate the parking fees at the airport. I will check them out next time we fly. Thanks!

• As a experienced traveler, I’m always up for any money saving tips including parking fees
    Thanks!

• sounds a bit weird, but it would be worth it to save the money!

• Never heard of these parking areas.. sounds great.. would be great if we had them in our city too.

• I never knew they had these parking areas. I will check them out. Thanks!

• Great idea! This could really come in handy on future vacations. Thanks!!

• Thanks for the share! I checked this out for my airport, and with the coupon offered on their site, the Valet parking came out cheaper for the week than the Outdoor parking. Great deal :)

• Great idea for when your visiting somewhere that your not real sure about how the parking situation will be.

• Wow, lots of shuttles. In Miami they did away with the shuttle, and now we have a train instead.

• We don’t have this exact one, but we have the same type of thing and I just tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago. I absolutely LOVED it. It virtually eliminated any hassles!

• I wish they had this at our airport!

• I hate parking at the airport, especially if I am going to be gone a few days. Luckily my airport just went down on their daily rate a couple bucks per day which helps.

• Seriously, parking at the airport can be such a pain! I hate wasting money, and thinking of parking a car stresses me out. Glad to hear about this!

• WE used this company a couple of years ago when we went to Cancun. So much easier than parking at the airport in Atlanta!

• I wish I had known, we had someone take us to the airport recently. I t would have been easier to just park.

• Ugh, PARKING!! We always have someone take us to the airport and drop us off, but this is great to know about if I ever need to park my car at the airport – you need all the discounts you can get!

• They have this company here at DFW Airport. I am going to have to try them out. They are less expensive than Express North (just inside the airport gates and after the toll booth). I should try them since they seem so customer-oriented! I like that they provide water and waiting for a shuttle shouldn’t take too long.