Biscoff Spread Smoothie
Author: Gayle P
Recipe type: smoothie, breakfast, snack, vegan
- ½ cup quick oatmeal soaked in milk for 30 minutes
- 1 cup milk (I used Almond milk)
- 1 frozen banana cut into pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Biscoff spead
- ½ cup ice
- First soak the oatmeal in the milk for 30 minutes. This softens the oatmeal and makes for a smoother smoothie.
- Next add the frozen banana, biscoff spread, ice and the oatmeal/milk mixture to your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour in a glass.
I keep cut up bananas in the freezer for smoothies. If I don't have any then I cut up the banana into the blender top and place that in the freezer while I shower to cool them down.
Recipe by This Mama Loves at http://www.thismamaloves.com/biscoff-spread/