Buffalo Chicken Fingers (non fried)
Recipe type: main
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into finger-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Coat a baking sheet with a nonstick spray.
- In a bag, mix together flour, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- On a plate, mix the bread crumbs with the rest of the garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Shake the chicken pieces with the seasoned flour.
- Beat egg whites with 1 tablespoon water, and place egg mixture in a shallow dish or bowl.
- Dip seasoned chicken in egg mixture, then roll in the seasoned bread crumb mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Use tongs to turn pieces over.
- Bake 8 minutes longer, or until chicken juices run clear.
Recipe by This Mama Loves at http://www.thismamaloves.com/buffalo-chicken-fingers-non-fried/