Slow Cooker: Apple Caramel Pie (4 ingredients!)
Author: Fix it and Forget It
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2-crust refrigerated pie dough pkg.
- 2 22-oz. cans apple pie filling (I am planning to use 10-12 peeled and sliced apples from the farm)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 12 caramel candies
- Press one crust into half the bottom of a cold slow cooker, and an inch or so up half its interior side.
- Overlap by ¼ inch the second crust with the first crust in center of slow cooker bottom. Press remainder of second crust an inch or so up the remaining side of the cooker.
- Press seams flat where two crusts meet.
- Cover. Cook on High 1½ hours
- In a bowl, mix together pie filling, cinnamon, and caramels.
- Pour mixture into hot crust.
- Cover. Cook on High an additional 1½ hours.
Recipe by This Mama Loves at http://www.thismamaloves.com/slow-cooker-apple-caramel-pie-4-ingredients/