Peanut Butter & Jelly Popsicles
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp honey, divided
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups raspberries
- 2 cups raspberry juice
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds (we omitted this)
- Combine the peanut butter, yogurt, milk, 2 tablespoons of the honey, and the vanilla extract in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- In a spouted cup, combine the raspberries and raspberry juice.
- Partially fill small paper cups with the peanut butter mixture. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Partially fill small paper cups with the raspberry mixture. Insert the sticks. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Fill the paper cups with the remaining peanut butter mixture. Freeze for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from the freezer; let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before removing the pops from the paper cups.
- Spoon some of the remaining honey around the rim of each pop.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on the honey to coat.
- Enjoy peanut butter and jelly flavors in a whole new package!
Recipe by This Mama Loves at http://www.thismamaloves.com/peanut-butter-jelly-popsicles-recipe/