Classic Christmas movies are a must-have for me. I used to own them all on VHS, then I owned them on DVD, and now.. Blu-Ray! With Christmas just around the corner, now is the time to watch these beloved Christmas titles. Share your favorite Christmas movies with your family and experience the magic all over again. My personal favorite is A Christmas Story.
- It’s A Wonderful Life (Two-Disc Collector’s Set): DVD $13.99 / Blu-Ray $29.99
- Miracle on 34th Street (Special Edition) (1947): DVD $7.49 / Blu-Ray $15.49
- The Polar Express (Widescreen Edition) (2004): DVD $8.49 / Blu-Ray $13.49
- Dr Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966): DVD $10.49 / Blu-Ray $13.99
- Dr Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey) (2000): DVD $10.49 / Blu-Ray $14.49
- A Christmas Story (Full-Screen Edition) (1983): DVD $8.99 / Blu-Ray $19.64
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (Special Edition) (1989): DVD $7.99 / Blu-Ray $12.95
- Elf (Infinifilm Edition) (2003): DVD $5.99 / Blu-Ray $12.99
- The Original Christmas Classics: DVD $19.99 / Blu-Ray $25.49
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (2008): DVD $9.99 / Blu-Ray $12.49
- The Muppet Christmas Carol – Kermit’s 50th Anniversary Edition (1992): DVD $10.49
- The Smurfs / The Smurfs: Christmas Carol (Three-Disc Combo Blu-ray / DVD ) (2011): DVD/Blu-Ray $19.99
Thanks Freebie Spot!