The new line of Comfortluxe sleepwear from Halo is made from an innovative fabric that is breathable and great for sensitive skin. It has even been give the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association. Halo Comfortluxe has been shown to sooth eczema and sensitive skin by reducing the itch/scratch cycle that can lead to flare-ups.
The unique fabric used in the Halo Comfortluxe products helps regulate body temperature, and is therefore perfect for a wide range of temperatures. It wicks moisture away from the skin twice as fast as cotton, keeping skin at a more constant temperature.
I had the opportunity to try out the 2 piece pajama set in blue, with the puppy on front. The feel of the garment is different than any other pajama set that I have owned. The fabric does feel comfortable and breathable. The blue color is nice and bright, and the dog on the front is adorable. The pajamas wash well and are comfortable in a wide range of temperatures, which is great for the in between seasons like spring and fall.
Halo offers their new ComfortLuxe sleepwear in both girl and boy 2 piece designs, coverall and a base layer sleeper that can be worn underneath the halo sleep sack. ComfortLuxe products are available at Amazon.com
One very lucky reader will win a Comfortluxe item appropriate for the age and gender of your child. Open to US and Canada residents.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Halo Comfortluxe and tell me your favorite style.
1. Follow Halo Comfortluxe on Facebook
2. Follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter or RSS/Email Subscription (+1 each)
3. Share this giveaway on any social networking site (leave URL of your post please!! hint: right click the time stamp!!) 2x/day at least 1 hour apart
4. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post +1/post up to 5 comments
5. Tweet this giveaway: #win a sleepwear @Halo Comfortluxe from http://wp.me/p1qA6G-19L @mamatomjr @jendpt (can be done 2x day at least 1hour apart)
This giveaway will end on June 9, 2011 at midnight, EST. US only. Winner to be chosen randomly. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.
I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.[ad#glam between posts][ad#glam between posts]