The Westin Copley Place in Boston is offering a special Kids School Vacation Package with rates from $199 per night! Not sure what to do with the kids this break? Or, do you have a short vacation like we do, and don’t have a full week to get away? The kids and I are heading up to Boston for a few days for some fun in the city!
WHO: Families looking for a fun getaway during February school vacation (whether it’s in the form of a vacation or a staycation) are welcome to enjoy a special Kids Vacation Package at one of Boston’s most celebrated hotels, The Westin Copley Place.
WHAT: The Westin Copley Place has put together a special February Kids Vacation Package, now available for booking. Children 12 years old and under will be given special discounts and have a number of exciting activities to participate in during their stay. With rates from $199 per night, the family vacation package includes:
· Kids (under 12) eat breakfast free each morning of their stay in the breakfast restaurant, The Huntington ($26 value)
· Kids (under 12) eat free with the purchase of an adult entrée in Turner Fisheries, from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday (up to $25 value)
· Milk and cookie sent to room at check in ($15 value)
· Complimentary in room movie each day (up to $16 value)
· Complimentary in room high speed Internet access ($12.95 value)
· Complimentary parking ($47 value)
Guests and kids can wind down or start the day by enjoying one of the Westin’s daily activities. The list, available upon check-in, may include, but is not limited to:
· Story time
· Postcard decorating
· Movie night
· Cookie decorating / tour of kitchen
Book this special package online today, or call (866) 716-8121 and reference KIDSCLUB.
I can promise you we’ll be frequenting the pool- swimming in Feburary up here in New England? YES please!
WHEN: Friday, Feb. 15 through Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013
WHERE: The Westin Copley Place
10 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
We will be staying at the Westin Copley Place and sharing a review in a few weeks about our experience. Opinions are and will be my own!