All nursing moms know the importance of having a good, no GREAT, breast pump. I have personally tried several different types and brands of pumps with mixed results. I do know that if you are going to pump, you want a double electric breast pump. This is definitely the most efficient and convenient way to go.
I had the opportunity to try out the Double Electric Breast Pump from Simplisse. It is loaded with a ton of great features and was specially designed by lactation consulants. Check out what they have to say:
“Designed by lactation consultants and moms to feel like breastfeeding.”
- Features compression technology and super-soft flexible breastcups
- Gentle Compression Technology gently elicits milk expression
- Gentle compression is designed to help minimize tugging and pinching
- Super-Soft BabyFace® Flexible Breastcups conform to mom’s breast and naturally move with mom while expressing
- Inner and Outer Breastcups work together to mimic baby’s tongue and suckling motions, to encourage Let-Down
What’s in the bag?
- Pump Motor
- Air Tubing (2 sets)
- Collection Units (2 sets)
- 2 Extra Collection Bottles w/ Storage Caps
- Insulated Cooler Bag
- 2 Ice Gel Packs
- Wet Bag for used parts
- Instruction Booklet (English/Spanish/French)
- Bonus: 10 Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Bonus: 4 Disposable Breast Pads
This product was packed with some really well thought out design features. It was really easy to use and put together, but most importantly, it was really effective. The Simplisse website has some great instructional videos that make this product even easier to use. I was able to comfortably and efficiently pump a large volume of milk in a short amount of time. It was really a pleasure to use. No tugging or pinching. I love that this package comes with 2 sets of tubing and collection units. This is one of those little conveniences that you don’t always think about when purchasing a pump. The ice gel packs were also really nice, especially for mom with newborns, who may be a little more sore. The wet bags were great for transporting used parts back and forth conveniently. The pump and accessories come in a really cute and discreet purse like tote bag. I love this bag! Nobody know that I am carrying a breastpump and it is really stylish and sleek. I would definitely recommend the Simplisse double electric breastpump to any nursing mom. You will be really pleased with the effectiveness of the pump along with all the little extras and the great tote bag.
One of our very lucky readers with win their own Double Electric Breast Pump from Simplisse!!!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
“A sample of this product was provided to facilitate my review. All opinons expressed are my own.”