Hey friends! Are you a book lover? Are you in a book club? You HAVE to check out this sweepstakes! This Book Lovers Getaway Sweepstakes package is amazing and you want to be sure to enter! Visit Ontario Travel for details and to enter! I’ve not seen many giveaway packages that encourage you to bring several friends along…that might make for a hard choice. But what a FUN trip this would be! I hope one of my readers wins!
5 You and five friends
4 Four Days
3 Three nights
2 Two Incredible settings – Toronto and Muskoka
1 One unforgettable experience
Visit ontariotravel.net/booklovers for details
You and five of your closest book-loving friends jetting off to Ontario, Canada is just the first chapter of an exceptional three-night getaway. The story unfolds in five-star luxury in vibrant Toronto where you’ll get up close and personal with the city’s iconic sights and with celebrated author, Joseph Boyden. The plot thickens in picturesque Muskoka, scene of fine wine and dining, galleries, outdoor adventures, an exclusive event with fellow book lovers and a resort and spa stay overlooking the fall colors of Lake Rosseau. As with every great story, the memories will last long after the final page has been read.
Enter now and you and five friends could enjoy:
• Return air travel via Porter Airlines to Toronto
• Accommodations at the regal Fairmont Royal York in Toronto and The Rosseau, Canada’s first JW Marriott Resort & Spa in Muskoka
• Shuttle from Toronto to Muskoka in quintessentially Ontario fashion via a short yet exhilarating float plane ride, admiring scenic landscapes and vibrant fall colours en route before landing on Lake Rosseau
• All meals, including a culinary tour of Toronto and dinner high atop the CN Tower with an exclusive tour of the world’s tallest wine cellar
• Two memorable literary events with Joseph Boyden, celebrated author of Three Day Road and Through Black Spruce. You and your guests will enjoy a private reception with Boyden in Toronto and attend an event in Muskoka where he’ll talk about the books he has written, the one he is currently writing and how his native Ontario inspires his work
• Guided tours in Muskoka will give you a flavor of the region’s marine and aboriginal heritage; you’ll experience its natural beauty while hiking and mushroom foraging; you’ll enjoy its local arts scene on a fall studio tour; and of course, there will be time to visit the quaint shops of Ontario’s ‘cottage country’.
Total prize valued at $15,000 CAD / $14,600 USD
Are you going to enter? Feel free to keep me in mind if you win!! I would LOVE this trip!