I was thinking about blondies this morning, and how it’s been so long since we’ve had them in the house. It’s cool out today, and a great day for baking- so I decided I’d do a blondie recipe that’s festive for fall and fall holidays- White Chocolate Candy Corn Blondies. These are pretty easy to make and you can be enjoying one within the hour- already (mostly) cooled. We like gooey brownies in our house and you can see that in these photos- rich, gooey, buttery delight!
** Please note, I try to always, always use PURE vanilla extract. Nielsen Massey is my go -to but I’d try others. The difference in quality and flavor is noticeable.
- ½ c unsalted butter
- 1c packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 12 oz bag White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms candies
- Melt butter over low heat in saucepan (or microwave, I won’t judge)
- Stir in brown sugar and the egg until well mixed
- Add flour
- Add vanilla
- Stir until blended
- Add candies, gently fold them in
- Place brownies in greased 8×8 baking dish
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes (check with toothpick at 20)
- Cool, enjoy.
Love Candy Corn? Check out our Candy Corn Crunch Recipe!