Every year families go back-to-school shopping. It can get miserable for everyone. Not this time! Heading back-to-school can be easy as 1-2-3 at Target.
Back-To-School Shopping Is Easy At Target
I know we’re smack dab in the middle of summer break. Swimming, vacationing and just enjoying time with the kids home has been both fun and busy over at our house! The last thing I want to think about right now is back-to-school shopping! But, maybe if I get a jump on it now, when the first day rolls around, I won’t be so unprepared for a change. Target has a whole new vibe, new styles and some really awesome sales going on now to help make back-to-school shopping easy. Take a peek at some cool finds I’m digging for my kiddos!
We got a pretty great haul at excellent prices for our first back-to-school shopping trip at Target (trust me, we’ll be back). My son was excited to find all of his favorites – Minions, Star Wars, Minecraft, and Pokemon. I paired them with some solid shorts to make it easy for him to match and get dressed on his own in the mornings. He was also ecstatic to find LEGO boxer briefs to sport under his cool new school clothes. My daughter dove into a Disney The Little Mermaid Tank, Olaf from Frozen, A Super Girl T -Shirt with a detachable cape and an adorable Captain America Marvel Comics shirt -she is highly inspired in her fashion choices by big brother with a little pink and sparkly thrown in( lucky for me Target has girly versions of all the hot new characters!). I We finished up our first trip with a new Skylanders Thermos Funtainer to replace our old one and couple cute notebooks- Star Wars and Frozen of course!
Back To School Shopping – Supplies
- I don’t know about you, but all my kiddos are talking about lately is Jurassic World. This licensed backpack makes a perfect back to school necessity! It has adjustable straps and is the perfect size for carrying everything needed for the school day.
- And, who doesn’t love Minions! This awesome backpack with attached lunch box is seriously so cool, I kind of want one for myself! Grab it now at this amazing sale price!
- How many times has your little girl sung Let It Go? This Frozen Elsa and Anna Umbrella will have them totally carefree and dancing in the rain on the way to the bus stop. It folds up nice and compact and fits right into any backpack.
- When I was a little girl, all I wanted was Hello Kitty EVERYTHING! My littlest girl is exactly like her mama and we’re adding this Hello Kitty Denim Backpack to our back to school shopping list! Large enough to fit all of her must-have necessities and compact enough she’ll want to take it everywhere. I really love this one myself I could sign up for a few night classes and get my own, right?
Back-To-School Shopping For Girls
- These Girls’ Doughnut Print Capri Leggings are fun and so colorful. They are made from a soft, comfy jersey material that will hold their shape which makes them are great buy that will last. There’s a whole host of other cute leggings designs and colors and my girls love to mix and match these with cute T Shirts for easy outfits they can pick out themselves everyday.
- This super cute Girls’ Tiered Skirt is also perfect for mixing and matching with her favorite shirts and sweaters. The soft jersey material comes in a ton fun colors and patterns.
- And look at these short sleeved tops! They would be awesome to pair with either the leggings or the skirts! They are available in some fun colors and have such a cute little eyelet pocket design. You can’t beat the sale price either with buy one get one 1/2 off!
- I’m really loving this Eyelet Sweatshirt for when it starts to get a bit chilly. Not too hot, not too chilly autumn weather is coming whether we like it or not and this is a must have in our neck of the woods! They are cozy and have some great colors to match with denim skirts and jeans.
Back-To-School Shopping For Boys
- Boys sometimes get the short end of the stick in back-to-school shopping but these basic Denim Jeans are a staple for school and play when the weather turns. And since they really hold up to boys wear-and-tear and are machine washable, this sale price makes them a must buy!
- These Boy’s Cargo Jeans are perfect for making your little guy too cool for school! Always in style and trendy! They have that classic, relaxed fit kids love and a price I really love!
- How cool would your little man look in this Plaid Button Down shirt? More dressy than a plain T-shirt but not too stuffy they start to feel over dressed. They come in some great color combos, I plan on grabbing a few!
- My dude practically lives in these Zip Up Hoodies. Back in the day, we called them sweat jackets, I’m not sure when they changed to hoodies, but all kids love the comfy feel and cool style. Another perfect item for when it’s just a bit chilly but not knee deep in snow.
Back To School Shopping – Accessories
- Now this is a fun accessory! This Girls Stripped Flower Beanie all girls will love to wear and you’ll feel confident knowing she’ll keep her hat on! Seriously, the cutest way to stay warm in cool weather.
- Infinity Scarves are so in right now! Your little girl can be cute, fashionable and warm wearing this. There’s quite a few colors and patterns to pick from and the buy one, get one 1/2 off price means you can stock up to match all her favorite outfits.
- Seems as soon as school starts, that 1st photo day pops right up. All boys love wearing cool neckties just for this occasion. While you’re doing some back-to-school shopping, grab one of these while the price is right and you know that photo will have him looking super snazzy!
Target makes going back to school easy.
These are my top picks for back-to-school shopping must haves. I’ll take any excuse I can get to shop at Target, but these great prices and super cute items are hard to pass up.
Posing for a photo in their picks for the favorite finds of the day!
What’s on your back-to-school shopping list?