|Buffalo Chicken Fingers (non fried)||
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into finger-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Coat a baking sheet with a nonstick spray.
- In a bag, mix together flour, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- On a plate, mix the bread crumbs with the rest of the garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Shake the chicken pieces with the seasoned flour.
- Beat egg whites with 1 tablespoon water, and place egg mixture in a shallow dish or bowl.
- Dip seasoned chicken in egg mixture, then roll in the seasoned bread crumb mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Use tongs to turn pieces over.
- Bake 8 minutes longer, or until chicken juices run clear.
Don’t these look awesome? I know what’s on the menu next week!! YUM!
Donna D says
I’ve been looking for a buffalo wings recipe! something Not deep fried! this looks good, TY
Rebekah Mercier says
OK so these sound YUMMY! I am going to have to try this recipe soon!
Stefanie Gladden says
I’ve been looking for a buffalo wings recipe! thanks so much!!
martha yusko says