The weather finally warmed up and all the snow melted. We were able to set up the Sportz SUV Tent with Screen Room that was sent to us for this review by Napier Outdoors. This tent was very easy to set up with the help of a 4 year old and a 9 year old. We had the tent up and ready in about 15 minutes.
– Attach to your vehicle to use the cargo area for storage or additional sleeping space
– Universal vehicle sleeve fits all CUV’s, SUV’s, and Minivan’s. Easily adjust the vehicle sleeve for a custom fit to your vehicle
– Transform the vehicle tent into a ground tent by fully removing the vehicle sleeve- Exclusive to Napier’s SUV Tents.
– Roomy 10′ x 10′ tent sleeps 5-6 people
– Plenty of headroom with 7′ at the center and 6′ at the corners
– 7′ x 6′ floorless screen room for bug free relaxation
– Fully removable screen room allows for easy removal when not in use
– Fast set-up with shock corded poles and clip system, simple enough for one person to set-up
– Bathtub style floor for superior water protection
– Full rain fly to protect you against the wettest weather
– 6′ x 6′ awning provides plenty of shade
– 2 Large entrance doors, 3 windows, and 2 skylights for ventilation
– Storm flaps in windows and screen room for added protection and privacy
– 2 gear pockets, gear loft and lantern holder to keep you organized
– Transform the screen room into an additional sleeping room by using the window storm flaps and optional foot print (Sold Separately)
– Expandable carry bag for easy storage *I love that they made this expandable, keeping in mind that the tent won’t fold the same after use*
You can purchase the Sportz SUV Tent with Screen Room #84000 online for $379.
A product was provided to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
How many people do you sleep in your tent?