• FiberChoice® Chewable Fiber Supplement is a simple, convenient, natural fiber that provides the regular benefits of fiber, while also helping to support the immune system, digestive tract, and overall health.
• The main ingredient in FiberChoice® tablets is inulin, the same healthy fiber found naturally in many fruits and vegetables.
• Inulin is “prebiotic,” which means it nourishes the friendly, “good” bacteria in the digestive system.
• Most people need 25 to 30 grams of dietary fiber each day, but most of us get only 12 to 15 grams a day.
• One daily serving of FiberChoice® – just two chewable tablets – contains 4 grams of dietary fiber.
• Fiber is typically associated with regularity, but fiber is also important for overall digestive and full-body health.
• FiberChoice® should be taken every day as part of an ongoing effort to live a more healthy life.
Prebiotic Benefits for Full-Body Health
• Prebiotics are different from probiotics. Probiotics are “good bacteria” that live naturally in the gut, and are also typically found in yogurt or as supplements. Prebiotics are a plant-based fiber that feed the probiotics in the gut.
• Probiotics play an important role in full-body health by helping us digest our food and absorb nutrients, supporting immunity, and decreasing the ration of harmful bacteria in the gut.
• Our digestive system performs a constant “balancing act” between good, healthy bacteria and unhealthy bacteria. When the levels of bacteria are balanced, the body functions well. However, stress, poor diet and certain medications can disrupt this balance, allowing bad bacteria to multiply. Good bacteria help to keep the number of unhealthy bacteria in check.
• The prebiotics in FiberChoice® help probiotics grow and thrive to maintain a healthy, balanced digestive system and promote full-body health.
• FiberChoice® can be used along with foods or supplements containing probiotics, like Activia, as part of your daily health routine.
• FiberChoice® is available in four formulas: FiberChoice® original formula; FiberChoice® Weight Management; FiberChoice® Plus Calcium, and FiberChoice® Plus Antioxidants.
• FiberChoice® flavor varieties include orange, pomegranate, assorted berries, strawberry, sugar-free orange medley, and sugar-free assorted fruit (green apple, grape and strawberry).
• FiberChoice® is available in 10, 90 and 220-count bottles, ranging in price from $2.49 to $19.99.
• FiberChoice® products are available at your local food, drug and discount stores.
• For more information, visit http://www.fiberchoice.com/.
• Follow FiberChoice® on Twitter at #FiberChoice.
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of FiberChoice and received a coupon to facilitate my review and a gift code to thank me for taking the time to participate.”