|Grasshopper Pudding Pie (No Bake!!)
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours
So perfect and delicious on a hot summer day
- 4 FAMOUS Chocolate Wafers, divided
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping
- 1 square BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- CRUSH 2 wafers; sprinkle onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- BEAT pudding mix, milk and extract with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP and chopped chocolate; spread onto bottom of pie plate. Top with remaining wafers, cut into quarters.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer 10 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe