- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup fresh spinach, lightly chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground pepper
- pan spray as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a sauté pan, lightly cook the fresh spinach in the butter.
- Combine the cooked spinach, eggs, heavy cream, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl and vigorously mix the ingredients together.
- Spray a miniature muffin tin with pan spray, evenly coating the walls of each “well” in the tin.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tin, filling each “well” halfway to allow for expansion.
- You may not use all the egg mixture depending on the size of your muffin tin.
- Bake the quiche in a 350°F for approximately 8-14 minutes, or until the eggs have just barely set.
- Remove from the oven to cool slightly, then serve while still warm.
I love this! I make egg/veggie frittatas (nearly the same ingredients) for dinner all the time; never thought about using the mini muffin tins. Can’t wait to try it out!
Amy Lynn Desrosiers says
Id love to try these yummy little gluten free quiche cups!
Wanda Tracey says
I love quiche and enjoy finding different recipes for it.This one sounds so good because I like that there is spinach in it.Thanks for sharing this one.
Mama to 5 BLessings says
these look good, I am thinking about doing the Paleo diet – this would so work on the diet!