Do you guys know that all 3 of my kids have summer birthdays? They do. The birthday season as we call it starts in mid July and goes thru early September. We end up doing a lot of yummy foods in summer because of it, of course, but it’s always fun to find new ideas or try new ways to enjoy old favorite treats. This year, of course, life is looking a lot different and we’re not having any larger gatherings with friends and family to celebrate. We have been doing lots of fun foods of all kinds during this pandemic since we’ve been home and have time to experiment and try new things- this oreo fluff is one I’ve wanted to try for a long time. Lots of you have loved our chocolate fluff made with just 2 ingredients for years now!
This sweet dip is great for parties- especially social distance COVID 19 parties. Just serve the oreo dip into small plastic cups and put apple slices sticking out of them! Everyone has their own and no one shares germs. Perfect! Do the same with a little ranch dressing and veggie sticks- lots of great options to keep everyone safe and from sharing germs.
Oreo Fluff Recipe
Looking for a fun new way to enjoy OREO cookies? Try this oreo fluff- a sweet dip made in minutes that you can dunk apples, pretzels, grahams and more into!
- 1 pkg OREOs
- 1 pkg Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Teddy Grahams or graham crackers for dipping
- apples, for dipping
- Place OREOs in a bag or food processor and crush into small pieces. (My daughter loves doing this with a rolling pin as I prep the other ingredients.)
- Whip the vanilla pudding mix with milk for 2 minutes until thick.
- Fold in the Cool Whip until just combined - be careful not to overmix.
- Stir in the crushed OREOs and mini marshmallows.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
- Serve with your choice of dippables - cookies, fruit, etc.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 109Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 111mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 3g