My dad (and my husband) has always loved chocolate and peanut butter. I remember watching ET withOUT my dad at the movies, and thinking how he’d be really excited that his fave candy, Reese’s Pieces, were in a movie. Dad’s birthday’s around Valentine’s Day, and I can’t help but always think of sweet things to do for my dad each year that go right along with the whole Reese’s Pieces yumminess. These Valentine Jars are so simple and so sweet! I think I may do some at the dinner table for Valentine’s Day dinner as place cards this year.
Reese’s Pieces Valentine Jar
1 large bag of Reese’s Pieces candies Printable gift tags mason jars Twine Single hole punch
#1. Wash and dry the jars. #2. Once the jars are completely dry, pour the Reese’s Pieces into the jar filling all the way to the top. #3. Close and seal with the lid #4. Print Love You to Pieces and cut out the gift tag. (You can also click the label image above) Use the single hole punch to make a hole in the top of the gift tag. String the twine through the gift tag attach to the jar.
If you’re looking for other ideas to make your Valentine’s Day a little bit more special, I’m sharing a few ideas from my favorite bloggers.
- Romantic Lavender Linen Spray from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Homemade Bath Salts from Momma D Jane
- Pomegranate Cherry Parfait from Upstate Rambling
- Chocolate Strawberry Muffins from Day by Day in Our World
- Glittered Wine Glasses from How Was Your Day?
- Sparkling Cider Etched Bottle with Love Printable by A Mom’s Take
- Valentine’s Day Breakfast Recipe by Our Family World
- DIY Heart Handwarmers by About A Mom
- Reeses Pieces Valentine Jar by This Mama Loves
- Valentine’s Day Wall Hanging by Better in Bulk
- Decadent Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Recipe from My So Called Balanced Life
- Strawberry Cream Parfait for your Cubit from 2Boys + 1Girl = One Crazy Mom
- White Chocolate Valentine Hearts from Views from the Ville
- Valentine Love Letters Craft from Philzendia
- DIY Valentine’s Bath Fizzies from Simply Southern Mom
- Heart Shaped Oatmeal Dog Treats from Two Little Cavaliers
- Mason Jar Valentine’s Day Craft from Sunshine and Sippy Cups
- Valentine’s Class Parties from The Guavalicious Life
- Valentine’s DIY Cards from Libby’s Library
- Mini Meatloves for Valentine’s Day Dinner from Mom on the Side
One of my favorite candies so this would win my heart over for sure!
Amie H says
I save glass jars for making gifts but never thought of anything like this for a Valentine’s Day. Just by using what I have in the pantry, I can create a someting special my nephews will go crazy over.
Amie H says
This is fantastic. I always keep jars that are nice and this is such an inexpensive way and creative way to give a Valentine’s Day gift
shelly peterson says
I love this idea, it’s super cute. Thanks for list of other good ideas too.
Terra Heck says
Super cute gift idea for Valentine’s Day! My 20 yoa daughter loves Reese’s Pieces. I may have to make something like this for her.