>So I have heard of “Trunk or Treat” for a few years now, on the internet. I have not, however, heard of Trunk or Treat anyplace near to me. I think this is a REALLY great idea for small towns (like mine) AND for small children – everything is in one place and safe.
I’m thinking I want to try to have Trunk or Treat near where I live. But I have many, many questions, and I have a feeling that I am going to have many, many more questions still to come.
PLEASE please weigh in and let me know your thoughts, what you like/don’t like about these, suggestions. Soon. Please. Help.
It might mean you have to click “post a comment” and interact but I’m serious, I want help. I think this could be a great way to do something fun and different!!
1. Where is your Trunk or Treat held?
2. When is it held? Specifically, what calendar date (ON Halloween, before Halloween) AND, what time of day?
3. How many cars should participate?
4. How many people do you invite? Do you share fliers publicly?
5. Do you provide other activities? or Were there other activities?
6. Is there a fee associated?
7. Did you need a permit from the town?
8. Do you want to come help me with this?
You will get the prize of my undying gratitude for your assistance, should you take the plunge and click on the “post a comment” (or post on facebook, or tweet me!) to help with this. It is already September 5th so the clock is ticking. Is it too late for this year? *Pleasesaynopleasesayno*
Signed today from
This Mama (who) Loves Kids in Costumes!!